Webinar: How To Lead A Remote Sales Team
Forget COVID-19 and its disruption to sales teams - there's been a problem for many years of how to lead a remote team of field sales people as effectively as a co-located team, because there's just less contact and opportunity to observe behaviours, skills and strategies of individual salespeople. Of course, with the sudden rapid increase in remote working, this has suddenly become a problem for all sales managers, regardless of what kind of team they lead.
Fortunately, help is at hand with two vital tools from Navanter: SPACECHAMPS™ and COURAGE™ - which, when combined, provide a valuabe framework for sales managers to help their remote salespeople to succeed whatever the economic and logistical situation. In this webinar, you'll be introduced to these tools, you'll learn how to use them, and you'll receive practical take-aways that you can start using today.
- The challenges of leading a sales team remotely
- What salespeople should be doing
- What many salespeople actually do in practice
- How to use Navanter's tools to support the right behaviours to win business
What you'll get:
- 50-minute webinar recording delivered by Neil Shorney, Principal Trainer & Consultant at Navanter
- SPACECHAMPS™ win-plan cheat sheet
- SPACECHAMPS™ question bank
- COURAGE™ question bank
Our podcasts and videos mean that anyone can learn about selling no matter where they're based. Listen to our sales podcasts, watch our sales and presentation skills videos, and if you'd like to talk about some more specific improvements you can make to the way you work, please get in touch with us.