Webinar: How Project Managers Can Collaborate With
The Sales Team To Delight The Customer
Despite the obvious conflict points between Sales and Project Management, there are a surprising number of transferable skills and shared goals between the two. In this interactive online workshop, we’ll explore the points Project Managers can learn from the Sales team, and see how to better collaborate in order to create delight for customers.
Salespeople are, or at least should be, great consultants - it is their job to understand needs, effects of problems, decision-making processes and stakeholder priorities, and use that information to position a solution to a client issue that both solves the issue, and piles on benefits. For a PM to gain these skills, it can help hugely with meeting client expectations, as well as creating a shared goal of generating delight for customers.
- Bringing Sales and Project Management closer together through shared understanding
- Accurately understanding the customer's needs and developing a win plan
- Communicating effectively to all stakeholder types
- Differentiating real customers from time-wasters
What you'll get:
- 60-minute live webinar delivered by Neil Shorney, Principal Trainer & Consultant at Navanter
- SPACECHAMPS critical success factors cheat sheet
- SPACECHAMPS question bank
- Complimentary access to Navanter Business Essentials pilot blended learning course
Our podcasts and videos mean that anyone can learn about selling no matter where they're based. Listen to our sales podcasts, watch our sales and presentation skills videos, and if you'd like to talk about some more specific improvements you can make to the way you work, please get in touch with us.